KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta from your systemMegabit d.o.o.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Megabit d.o.o.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Megabit\KeepAliveHD folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Megabit\KeepAliveHD\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. KeepAliveHD.exe is the KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 318.50 KB (326144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta. They take 1.44 MB (1512305
bytes) on disk.
- KeepAliveHD.exe (318.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta version 1.5
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta:
KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta is an application released by Megabit d.o.o.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta". The KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta application will be found automatically. When you click KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta.
8. After uninstalling KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta by Megabit d.o.o. from your computer, we are not saying that KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta by Megabit d.o.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeepAliveHD 1.5 beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 06:34:12.860