This page contains complete information on how to remove Keenow Unblocker for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Keenow Unblocker from your computerKeen Internet Technologies Ltd
. You can read more on Keen Internet Technologies Ltd or check for application updates here
. Keenow Unblocker is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Keenow Unblocker directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Keenow Unblocker's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Keenow Unblocker\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Keenow2.exe and its approximative size is 3.30 MB (3460096 bytes).
Keenow Unblocker is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.78 MB (5009582
bytes) on disk:
- Keenow2.exe (3.30 MB)
- tap-windows-9.21.2.exe (250.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (158.31 KB)
- WiFiDirect.exe (261.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (843.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Keenow Unblocker version 2.22
only. You can find below a few links to other Keenow Unblocker versions:
...click to view all...
Keenow Unblocker is an application by Keen Internet Technologies Ltd. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Keenow Unblocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Keenow Unblocker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Keenow Unblocker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Keenow Unblocker". If it exists on your system the Keenow Unblocker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Keenow Unblocker in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Keenow Unblocker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Keenow Unblocker.
8. After uninstalling Keenow Unblocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Keenow Unblocker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Keenow Unblocker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Keenow Unblocker by Keen Internet Technologies Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Keenow Unblocker by Keen Internet Technologies Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Keenow Unblocker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 19:08:23.787