KeePass Password Safe 2.16
This page is about KeePass Password Safe 2.16 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 2.16 from your computerDominik Reichl
. Additional info about Dominik Reichl can be seen here
. Click on http://keepass.info/
to get more data about KeePass Password Safe 2.16 on Dominik Reichl's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for KeePass Password Safe 2.16 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe 2\unins000.exe. KeePass.exe is the KeePass Password Safe 2.16's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.68 MB (1764352 bytes) on disk.
KeePass Password Safe 2.16 is composed of the following executables which take 2.44 MB (2559498
bytes) on disk:
- KeePass.exe (1.68 MB)
- ShInstUtil.exe (76.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
The current page applies to KeePass Password Safe 2.16 version 2.16
KeePass Password Safe 2.16 is an application by Dominik Reichl. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove KeePass Password Safe 2.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase KeePass Password Safe 2.16 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KeePass Password Safe 2.16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeePass Password Safe 2.16". The KeePass Password Safe 2.16 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KeePass Password Safe 2.16 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KeePass Password Safe 2.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeePass Password Safe 2.16:
- The web site of the application is: http://keepass.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KeePass Password Safe 2.16.
8. After uninstalling KeePass Password Safe 2.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KeePass Password Safe 2.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeePass Password Safe 2.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KeePass Password Safe 2.16 by Dominik Reichl from your PC, we are not saying that KeePass Password Safe 2.16 by Dominik Reichl is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeePass Password Safe 2.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 08:20:06.047