KeePass Password Safe 1.28
KeePass Password Safe 1.28 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.28 from your systemDominik Reichl
. More information on Dominik Reichl can be found here
. You can read more about related to KeePass Password Safe 1.28 at http://keepass.info/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing KeePass Password Safe 1.28 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. KeePass.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.07 MB (2166272 bytes) on disk.
KeePass Password Safe 1.28 contains of the executables below. They take 3.21 MB (3362505
bytes) on disk.
- KeePass.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about KeePass Password Safe 1.28 version 1.28
KeePass Password Safe 1.28 is a program by the software company Dominik Reichl. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete KeePass Password Safe 1.28 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KeePass Password Safe 1.28 or simply click the Search field and type in "KeePass Password Safe 1.28". The KeePass Password Safe 1.28 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KeePass Password Safe 1.28 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KeePass Password Safe 1.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeePass Password Safe 1.28:
- The web site of the application is: http://keepass.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeePass Password Safe 1.28.
8. After removing KeePass Password Safe 1.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KeePass Password Safe 1.28 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeePass Password Safe 1.28 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.28 by Dominik Reichl from your PC, we are not saying that KeePass Password Safe 1.28 by Dominik Reichl is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:17:43.363