KeePass Password Safe 1.24
This info is about KeePass Password Safe 1.24 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.24 from your PCDominik Reichl
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Dominik Reichl. You can see more info on KeePass Password Safe 1.24 at http://keepass.info/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove KeePass Password Safe 1.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. KeePass Password Safe 1.24's main file takes about 1.91 MB (2000384 bytes) and its name is KeePass.exe.
The executable files below are part of KeePass Password Safe 1.24. They take an average of 3.04 MB (3183473
bytes) on disk.
- KeePass.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about KeePass Password Safe 1.24 version 1.24
KeePass Password Safe 1.24 is a program by Dominik Reichl. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove KeePass Password Safe 1.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete KeePass Password Safe 1.24 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KeePass Password Safe 1.24 or simply click the Search field and type in "KeePass Password Safe 1.24". The KeePass Password Safe 1.24 app will be found very quickly. When you select KeePass Password Safe 1.24 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KeePass Password Safe 1.24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeePass Password Safe 1.24:
- The publisher is: http://keepass.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeePass Password Safe 1.24.
8. After uninstalling KeePass Password Safe 1.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KeePass Password Safe 1.24 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeePass Password Safe 1.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.24 by Dominik Reichl from your computer, nor are we saying that KeePass Password Safe 1.24 by Dominik Reichl is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.24 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:11:18.047