KeePass Password Safe 1.00
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.00 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.00 from your systemDominik Reichl
. Further information on Dominik Reichl can be seen here
. Click on http://keepass.sourceforge.net/
to get more information about KeePass Password Safe 1.00 on Dominik Reichl's website. KeePass Password Safe 1.00 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing KeePass Password Safe 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. KeePass.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 428.50 KB (438784 bytes) on disk.
KeePass Password Safe 1.00 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.06 MB (1108972
bytes) on disk:
- KeePass.exe (428.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (654.48 KB)
The current page applies to KeePass Password Safe 1.00 version 1.00
KeePass Password Safe 1.00 is a program by the software company Dominik Reichl. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove KeePass Password Safe 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete KeePass Password Safe 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KeePass Password Safe 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeePass Password Safe 1.00". The KeePass Password Safe 1.00 program will be found automatically. After you select KeePass Password Safe 1.00 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KeePass Password Safe 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeePass Password Safe 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://keepass.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeePass Password Safe 1.00.
8. After uninstalling KeePass Password Safe 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KeePass Password Safe 1.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeePass Password Safe 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.00 by Dominik Reichl from your computer, nor are we saying that KeePass Password Safe 1.00 by Dominik Reichl is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 19:07:30.163