KazooServer 4.7.1185 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall KazooServer 4.7.1185 from your computerLinn
. Open here
for more details on Linn. KazooServer 4.7.1185 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\KazooServer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\KazooServer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KazooServer 4.7.1185. KazooServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 427.50 KB (437760 bytes) on disk.
KazooServer 4.7.1185 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,023.07 KB (1047620
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (15.50 KB)
- KazooServer.exe (427.50 KB)
- KazooServer.Service.exe (27.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (552.57 KB)
This info is about KazooServer 4.7.1185 version 4.7.1185
KazooServer 4.7.1185 is an application by Linn. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove KazooServer 4.7.1185 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove KazooServer 4.7.1185 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KazooServer 4.7.1185 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KazooServer 4.7.1185". If it exists on your system the KazooServer 4.7.1185 app will be found very quickly. After you select KazooServer 4.7.1185 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KazooServer 4.7.1185, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KazooServer 4.7.1185.
8. After removing KazooServer 4.7.1185, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KazooServer 4.7.1185 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KazooServer 4.7.1185 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KazooServer 4.7.1185 by Linn from your PC, nor are we saying that KazooServer 4.7.1185 by Linn is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KazooServer 4.7.1185 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 15:13:29.187