KazooServer 4.4.873 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 from your systemLinn
. More information on Linn can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\KazooServer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\KazooServer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. KazooServer 4.4.873's primary file takes about 418.50 KB (428544 bytes) and is called KazooServer.exe.
KazooServer 4.4.873 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1,008.71 KB (1032919
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (15.50 KB)
- KazooServer.exe (418.50 KB)
- KazooServer.Service.exe (23.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (551.71 KB)
The current web page applies to KazooServer 4.4.873 version 4.4.873
KazooServer 4.4.873 is a program marketed by the software company Linn. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase KazooServer 4.4.873 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KazooServer 4.4.873 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KazooServer 4.4.873". If it is installed on your PC the KazooServer 4.4.873 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KazooServer 4.4.873 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KazooServer 4.4.873, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873.
8. After removing KazooServer 4.4.873, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KazooServer 4.4.873 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KazooServer 4.4.873 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 by Linn from your computer, nor are we saying that KazooServer 4.4.873 by Linn is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 16:16:40.947