Kayak is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Kayak from your PCPokki
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Kayak is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kayak. Kayak's primary file takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
Kayak is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11239
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Kayak.The files below remain on your disk by Kayak's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\daVincisGarageLLC.LarryBooBoo_18.104.22.168_x64__526xyj0r2d3h2\Data\Images\ByDomain\kayak.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kayak.lnk
Kayak is a program offered by Pokki. Some people choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Kayak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Kayak from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kayak or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kayak". If it is installed on your PC the Kayak app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kayak in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kayak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kayak.
8. After removing Kayak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kayak which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kayak with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kayak by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Kayak by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kayak in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:05:57.367