KayApp version 18.104.22.168
KayApp version 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall KayApp version 126.96.36.199 from your computerFirst Technology
. More information on First Technology can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KayApp directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. KayApp version 188.8.131.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KayApp\unins000.exe. KayApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 73.35 MB (76908310 bytes) on disk.
KayApp version 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 74.03 MB (77626807
bytes) on disk.
- KayApp.exe (73.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about KayApp version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
KayApp version 22.214.171.124 is a program by the software company First Technology. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall KayApp version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KayApp version 188.8.131.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KayApp version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KayApp version 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the KayApp version 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. After you click KayApp version 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KayApp version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KayApp version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing KayApp version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KayApp version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KayApp version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KayApp version 22.214.171.124 by First Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that KayApp version 126.96.36.199 by First Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KayApp version 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 14:05:52.230