Kate's Video Cutter
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Kate's Video Cutter for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kate's Video Cutter from your systemWeb Solution Mart
. Further information on Web Solution Mart can be seen here
. Please open http://www.FakeWebcam.com
if you want to read more on Kate's Video Cutter on Web Solution Mart's website. Usually the Kate's Video Cutter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Kate's Video Cutter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Kate's Video Cutter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kate's Video Cutter. Kate's Video Cutter's primary file takes about 860.00 KB (880640 bytes) and is called VFCS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Kate's Video Cutter. They take 1.50 MB (1576282
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- VFCS.exe (860.00 KB)
This data is about Kate's Video Cutter version 4.0.15
only. You can find below info on other releases of Kate's Video Cutter:
Kate's Video Cutter is an application by the software company Web Solution Mart. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Kate's Video Cutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Kate's Video Cutter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kate's Video Cutter or simply click the Search field and type in "Kate's Video Cutter". The Kate's Video Cutter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kate's Video Cutter in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kate's Video Cutter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kate's Video Cutter:
- The publisher is: http://www.FakeWebcam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kate's Video Cutter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kate's Video Cutter.
8. After removing Kate's Video Cutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kate's Video Cutter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kate's Video Cutter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kate's Video Cutter by Web Solution Mart from your PC, nor are we saying that Kate's Video Cutter by Web Solution Mart is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kate's Video Cutter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:45:58.970