Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit from your systemKDE
. Check out here
where you can read more on KDE. Please follow http://kate-editor.org/
if you want to read more on Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit on KDE's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Kate folder (same installation drive as Windows). Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Kate\uninst.exe. kate.exe is the Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit's primary executable file and it takes close to 774.00 KB (792576 bytes) on disk.
Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.90 MB (15620100
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (53.04 KB)
- kate.exe (774.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.09 MB)
The current page applies to Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit version 17.04.15.3464
Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit is an application marketed by the software company KDE. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit". If it is installed on your PC the Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit:
- The web site of the application is: http://kate-editor.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kate\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit.
8. After removing Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit by KDE from your PC, we are not saying that Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit by KDE is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kate 17.04.1-KF5.34-64bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 04:26:50.177