Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 from your PCKaspersky Lab
. Go over here
for more details on Kaspersky Lab. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. The program's main executable file occupies 24.39 KB (24976 bytes) on disk and is titled starter.exe.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.81 MB (1895977
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avp.exe (201.61 KB)
- grub.exe (232.27 KB)
- kldw.exe (37.19 KB)
- klwtbws.exe (192.39 KB)
- patch_a.exe (64.30 KB)
- patch_b.exe (56.30 KB)
- patch_h.exe (56.30 KB)
- patch_i.exe (56.30 KB)
- sbstart.exe (96.39 KB)
- starter.exe (24.39 KB)
- syslinux.exe (27.50 KB)
- wmi32.exe (18.55 KB)
- wmias.exe (25.46 KB)
- wmiav.exe (25.46 KB)
- wmifw.exe (25.46 KB)
- cleanapi.exe (33.96 KB)
- drvins64.exe (19.39 KB)
- netcfg.exe (20.89 KB)
- gadd64.exe (16.39 KB)
- kldw.exe (44.26 KB)
- klwtblfs.exe (168.39 KB)
- klwtbws.exe (270.39 KB)
- sbstart.exe (117.39 KB)
- wmi64.exe (20.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. Click on the links below for other Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is a program released by Kaspersky Lab. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kaspersky Internet Security 2012". If it exists on your system the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.
8. After uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 by Kaspersky Lab from your computer, we are not saying that Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 by Kaspersky Lab is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:54:27.450