Karen's Zone Manager
Karen's Zone Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Karen's Zone Manager from your computerKaren Kenworthy
. Take a look here
for more information on Karen Kenworthy. You can get more details on Karen's Zone Manager at http://www.karenware.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Zone Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Zone Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Karen's Zone Manager. PTZone.exe is the Karen's Zone Manager's primary executable file and it occupies around 473.48 KB (484848 bytes) on disk.
Karen's Zone Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 526.56 KB (539200
bytes) on disk.
- PTZone.exe (473.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Karen's Zone Manager. You can find below a few links to other Karen's Zone Manager versions:
Karen's Zone Manager is an application released by Karen Kenworthy. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Karen's Zone Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Karen's Zone Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Karen's Zone Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Karen's Zone Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Karen's Zone Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Karen's Zone Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Karen's Zone Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karen's Zone Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Zone Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Karen's Zone Manager.
8. After removing Karen's Zone Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's Zone Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's Zone Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Karen's Zone Manager by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, we are not saying that Karen's Zone Manager by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Karen's Zone Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 05:03:50.510