This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Karen's Replicator for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your computerKaren Kenworthy
. More info about Karen Kenworthy can be seen here
. More details about Karen's Replicator can be found at http://www.karenware.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator directory (same installation drive as Windows). Karen's Replicator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe. Karen's Replicator's primary file takes around 969.48 KB (992752 bytes) and its name is PTReplicator.exe.
The following executables are contained in Karen's Replicator. They take 1,021.40 KB (1045912
bytes) on disk.
- PTReplicator.exe (969.48 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.91 KB)
This info is about Karen's Replicator version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Karen's Replicator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Karen's Replicator is a program by the software company Karen Kenworthy. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Karen's Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Karen's Replicator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Karen's Replicator". If it exists on your system the Karen's Replicator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Karen's Replicator in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Karen's Replicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Karen's Replicator.
8. After uninstalling Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Karen's Replicator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Karen's Replicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, nor are we saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Karen's Replicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:05:00.760