Karen's LAN Monitor
Karen's LAN Monitor is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Karen's LAN Monitor from your systemKaren Kenworthy
. Go over here
for more info on Karen Kenworthy. More information about Karen's LAN Monitor can be found at http://www.karenware.com
. Karen's LAN Monitor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\LAN Monitor directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Karen's LAN Monitor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\LAN Monitor\uninstall.exe. PTLanMon.exe is the Karen's LAN Monitor's main executable file and it occupies circa 461.48 KB (472560 bytes) on disk.
Karen's LAN Monitor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 514.69 KB (527045
bytes) on disk.
- PTLanMon.exe (461.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.21 KB)
The current web page applies to Karen's LAN Monitor version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Karen's LAN Monitor versions:
Karen's LAN Monitor is a program marketed by the software company Karen Kenworthy. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Karen's LAN Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Karen's LAN Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Karen's LAN Monitor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Karen's LAN Monitor". If it exists on your system the Karen's LAN Monitor program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Karen's LAN Monitor in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Karen's LAN Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's LAN Monitor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\LAN Monitor\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karen's LAN Monitor.
8. After uninstalling Karen's LAN Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's LAN Monitor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's LAN Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Karen's LAN Monitor by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, nor are we saying that Karen's LAN Monitor by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karen's LAN Monitor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:30:16.343