Karaoke 5 ver. 32
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32 from your computerMediaSoft
. You can read more on MediaSoft or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Karaoke 5 ver. 32 can be seen at http://www.karaoke5.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Karaoke 5 ver. 32 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. karaoke.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.48 MB (3651072 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Karaoke 5 ver. 32. They take about 4.10 MB (4293940
bytes) on disk.
- karaoke.exe (3.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (627.80 KB)
The current page applies to Karaoke 5 ver. 32 version 32
Karaoke 5 ver. 32 is an application marketed by the software company MediaSoft. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 32 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Karaoke 5 ver. 32 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 32". If it exists on your system the Karaoke 5 ver. 32 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Karaoke 5 ver. 32 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Karaoke 5 ver. 32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 32:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32.
8. After removing Karaoke 5 ver. 32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Karaoke 5 ver. 32 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Karaoke 5 ver. 32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32 by MediaSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 32 by MediaSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:32:27.060