KaraFun Player 2
KaraFun Player 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall KaraFun Player 2 from your computerRecisio
. Additional info about Recisio can be found here
. Please follow http://www.recisio.com/
if you want to read more on KaraFun Player 2 on Recisio's web page. KaraFun Player 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KaraFun Player 2 folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for KaraFun Player 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KaraFun Player 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 11.87 MB (12446720 bytes) on disk and is called KaraFunPlayer.exe.
The following executables are contained in KaraFun Player 2. They take 13.02 MB (13653029
bytes) on disk.
- KaraFunPlayer.exe (11.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of KaraFun Player 2. You can find below a few links to other KaraFun Player 2 releases:
...click to view all...
KaraFun Player 2 is an application offered by Recisio. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove KaraFun Player 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KaraFun Player 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KaraFun Player 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KaraFun Player 2". If it is installed on your PC the KaraFun Player 2 program will be found very quickly. After you select KaraFun Player 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about KaraFun Player 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KaraFun Player 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.recisio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KaraFun Player 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KaraFun Player 2.
8. After removing KaraFun Player 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KaraFun Player 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KaraFun Player 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KaraFun Player 2 by Recisio from your computer, we are not saying that KaraFun Player 2 by Recisio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KaraFun Player 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:55:15.280