This web page contains complete information on how to remove Kamus 2.04 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Kamus 2.04 from your PCEbta Setiawan
. More info about Ebta Setiawan can be found here
. More data about the app Kamus 2.04 can be seen at http://ebsoft.web.id
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Kamus 2.04 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Kamus 2.04's primary file takes around 74.50 KB (76288 bytes) and is named Kamus2.exe.
Kamus 2.04 contains of the executables below. They take 119.22 KB (122084
bytes) on disk.
- Kamus2.exe (74.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (44.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.04
of Kamus 2.04.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Kamus 2.04 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Kamus 2.04's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\DataEn.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\DataId.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\DataPr.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\Kamus2.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\Kamus2.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\Kamus2en.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\Kamus2id.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\Kamus2phrase.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\History.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\Kamus2.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Kamus2.lnk
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\H:\apps\Kamus_2.04.exe
Kamus 2.04 is a program offered by Ebta Setiawan. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Kamus 2.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Kamus 2.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kamus 2.04 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kamus 2.04". If it exists on your system the Kamus 2.04 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kamus 2.04 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kamus 2.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kamus 2.04:
- The web site of the application is: http://ebsoft.web.id
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kamus2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kamus 2.04.
8. After removing Kamus 2.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kamus 2.04 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kamus 2.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kamus 2.04 by Ebta Setiawan from your PC, nor are we saying that Kamus 2.04 by Ebta Setiawan is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kamus 2.04 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:48:45.817