Kalkulator is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Kalkulator from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). Kalkulator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Kalkulator's main executable file and it takes around 4.61 MB (4830320 bytes) on disk.
Kalkulator is composed of the following executables which take 5.18 MB (5426624
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (316.61 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.11 KB)
The current page applies to Kalkulator version 1.0
Kalkulator is an application by Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Kalkulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kalkulator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kalkulator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kalkulator". The Kalkulator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kalkulator in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kalkulator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kalkulator.
8. After removing Kalkulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kalkulator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kalkulator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kalkulator by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Kalkulator by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kalkulator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 10:03:11.643