Kalam is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Kalam from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. Kalam is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Kalam's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. Kalam's main file takes around 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
Kalam is comprised of the following executables which take 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Kalam.Folders left behind when you uninstall Kalam:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Kalam's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Noor\Noor Library-KALAM
Kalam is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Kalam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Kalam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kalam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kalam". If it exists on your system the Kalam app will be found automatically. When you click Kalam in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kalam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kalam.
8. After removing Kalam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kalam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kalam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kalam by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Kalam by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kalam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:52:27.563