KakaoTalk is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall KakaoTalk from your computerKakao
. More data about Kakao can be read here
. Click on http://www.kakao.com
to get more info about KakaoTalk on Kakao's website. KakaoTalk is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall KakaoTalk by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called KakaoTalk.exe and occupies 5.44 MB (5709000 bytes).
The executable files below are part of KakaoTalk. They take an average of 8.51 MB (8920600
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (2.62 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (5.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (454.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1992
of KakaoTalk. You can find below a few links to other KakaoTalk versions:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is an application by the software company Kakao. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase KakaoTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KakaoTalk or simply activate the Search field and type in "KakaoTalk". If it exists on your system the KakaoTalk app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KakaoTalk in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about KakaoTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KakaoTalk.
8. After uninstalling KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KakaoTalk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KakaoTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao from your computer, we are not saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KakaoTalk in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 19:07:56.757