This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall KakaoTalk for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall KakaoTalk from your computerKakao
. You can read more on Kakao or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kakao.com
to get more data about KakaoTalk on Kakao's website. KakaoTalk is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for KakaoTalk is C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. KakaoTalk.exe is the KakaoTalk's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.65 MB (6971200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of KakaoTalk. They occupy an average of 12.42 MB (13026408
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (2.60 MB)
- KakaoAdPlusCalender.exe (2.74 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (6.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (444.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.113
of KakaoTalk. You can find below a few links to other KakaoTalk releases:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is an application by Kakao. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KakaoTalk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KakaoTalk or simply click the Search field and type in "KakaoTalk". If it is installed on your PC the KakaoTalk application will be found very quickly. After you click KakaoTalk in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KakaoTalk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The software company is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KakaoTalk.
8. After uninstalling KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KakaoTalk which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KakaoTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao from your computer, we are not saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KakaoTalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 03:26:27.930