You can find below detailed information on how to remove Kado for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kado from your PCRobert McQueen
. More data about Robert McQueen can be seen here
. Kado is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kado folder, regulated by the user's choice. Kado's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kado\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is named Kado.exe and occupies 613.26 KB (627976 bytes).
Kado installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 65.26 MB (68427296
bytes) on disk.
- Kado.exe (613.26 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.71 MB)
- Kado.exe (61.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.4
of Kado. For more Kado versions please click below:
Kado is an application marketed by the software company Robert McQueen. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Kado is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Kado from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kado or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kado". If it is installed on your PC the Kado program will be found very quickly. When you select Kado in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Kado, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kado.
8. After removing Kado, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kado which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kado using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kado by Robert McQueen from your PC, nor are we saying that Kado by Robert McQueen is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kado supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 09:49:23.087