KODAK AiO Home Center
KODAK AiO Home Center is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall KODAK AiO Home Center from your PCEastman Kodak Company
. Additional info about Eastman Kodak Company can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.kodak.com
if you want to read more on KODAK AiO Home Center on Eastman Kodak Company's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\AiO folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\ProgramData\Kodak\Installer\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KODAK AiO Home Center. AiOHomeCenter.exe is the KODAK AiO Home Center's main executable file and it occupies around 117.36 KB (120176 bytes) on disk.
KODAK AiO Home Center is comprised of the following executables which take 7.36 MB (7720088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AiOHomeCenter.exe (117.36 KB)
- AiOHostService.exe (472.36 KB)
- ekdiscovery.exe (301.36 KB)
- Helper.exe (37.36 KB)
- Inkjet.AdminUtility.exe (16.86 KB)
- Kodak.Statistics.exe (45.36 KB)
- KodakAiOVistaTransfer.exe (125.36 KB)
- NetworkPrinter64Util.exe (105.36 KB)
- NetworkPrinterDiscovery.exe (1.38 MB)
- KodakAiOUpdater.exe (1.21 MB)
- DPInst.exe (913.55 KB)
- EKIJ5000MUI.exe (1.95 MB)
- EKIJ5000PRE.exe (755.00 KB)
The current web page applies to KODAK AiO Home Center version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of KODAK AiO Home Center:
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove KODAK AiO Home Center from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by KODAK AiO Home Center's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\AiO
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Eastman Kodak Company\KODAK AiO Home Center
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\AiO\Center\AiO.ICO
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\AiO\Center\AiOHomeCenter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\AiO\Center\AiOHostService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\AiO\Center\bcode.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
KODAK AiO Home Center is a program offered by the software company Eastman Kodak Company. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase KODAK AiO Home Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete KODAK AiO Home Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KODAK AiO Home Center or simply click the Search field and type in "KODAK AiO Home Center". The KODAK AiO Home Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KODAK AiO Home Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding KODAK AiO Home Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KODAK AiO Home Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.kodak.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Kodak\Installer\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KODAK AiO Home Center.
8. After uninstalling KODAK AiO Home Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KODAK AiO Home Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KODAK AiO Home Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KODAK AiO Home Center by Eastman Kodak Company from your PC, we are not saying that KODAK AiO Home Center by Eastman Kodak Company is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KODAK AiO Home Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:57:59.683