This page is about KNCTR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall KNCTR from your PCItibiti Inc.
. More information on Itibiti Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.itibitisystems.com/
to get more details about KNCTR on Itibiti Inc.'s website. Usually the KNCTR application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KNCTR. The program's main executable file occupies 7.00 MB (7342080 bytes) on disk and is named Itibiti.exe.
The following executables are installed along with KNCTR. They occupy about 8.12 MB (8516035
bytes) on disk.
- Itibiti.exe (7.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
KNCTR has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall KNCTR:
The files below are left behind on your disk by KNCTR when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Itibiti Soft Phone
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Itibiti Soft Phone\Itibiti.exe
- C:\Program Files\Itibiti Soft Phone\RTCSetupPackage.msi
- C:\Program Files\Itibiti Soft Phone\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Itibiti Soft Phone\unins000.exe
KNCTR is a program released by the software company Itibiti Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase KNCTR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KNCTR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KNCTR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KNCTR". If it exists on your system the KNCTR app will be found very quickly. After you select KNCTR in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding KNCTR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KNCTR:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.itibitisystems.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KNCTR.
8. After removing KNCTR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KNCTR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KNCTR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KNCTR by Itibiti Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that KNCTR by Itibiti Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KNCTR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:54:23.920