You can find below details on how to uninstall KMSpico v220.127.116.1131120 for Windows. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\KMSpico folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing KMSpico v18.104.22.16831120 is "C:\Program Files\KMSpico\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. A guide to uninstall KMSpico v22.214.171.12431120 from your PC
KMSpico v126.96.36.19931120 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 948.06 KB (970809
bytes) on disk.
- unins001.exe (713.16 KB)
- tap-windows-9.9.2_3.exe (234.90 KB)
The current page applies to KMSpico v188.8.131.5231120 version 184.108.40.20631120
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall KMSpico v220.127.116.1131120:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Service KMSELDI\ImagePath
Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase KMSpico v18.104.22.16831120 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall KMSpico v22.214.171.12431120 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KMSpico v126.96.36.19931120 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMSpico v188.8.131.5231120". The KMSpico v184.108.40.20631120 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select KMSpico v220.127.116.1131120 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KMSpico v18.104.22.16831120, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KMSpico v22.214.171.12431120.
8. After uninstalling KMSpico v126.96.36.19931120, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KMSpico v188.8.131.5231120 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMSpico v184.108.40.20631120 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130