You can find on this page details on how to uninstall KMSpico 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Usually the KMSpico 220.127.116.11 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\KMSpico folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\KMSpico\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove KMSpico 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file occupies 487.50 KB (499200 bytes) on disk and is called KMSELDI.exe. A way to uninstall KMSpico 22.214.171.124 from your PC
KMSpico 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.27 MB (2384545
bytes) on disk.
- AutoPico.exe (549.50 KB)
- KMSELDI.exe (487.50 KB)
- Service_KMS.exe (549.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (29.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of KMSpico 184.108.40.206.
Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase KMSpico 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase KMSpico 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KMSpico 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KMSpico 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the KMSpico 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you click KMSpico 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KMSpico 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KMSpico 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling KMSpico 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KMSpico 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KMSpico 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130