KMPlayer (remove only)
KMPlayer (remove only) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerPandoraTV
. You can read more on PandoraTV or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer (remove only) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. KMPlayer (remove only)'s primary file takes about 9.74 MB (10210416 bytes) and is named KMPlayer.exe.
KMPlayer (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 35.40 MB (37116835
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.74 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.23 KB)
The current web page applies to KMPlayer (remove only) version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove KMPlayer (remove only).Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe
KMPlayer (remove only) is a program by PandoraTV. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found very quickly. When you select KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your PC, nor are we saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:00:33.140