KMPlayer (remove only)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerPandoraTV
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PandoraTV. You can get more details related to KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer (remove only) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled KMPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 9.74 MB (10211952 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in KMPlayer (remove only). They take 35.40 MB (37118283
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.74 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.14 KB)
The current web page applies to KMPlayer (remove only) version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:The files below remain on your disk by KMPlayer (remove only) when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\KMPlayer\KMP Games.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
KMPlayer (remove only) is a program released by the software company PandoraTV. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found automatically. When you click KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:45:07.183