KMPlayer (remove only)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCPandoraTV
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PandoraTV. You can get more details related to KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer (remove only) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled KMPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 9.74 MB (10211952 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in KMPlayer (remove only). They take 35.40 MB (37118283
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.74 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.14 KB)
The current web page applies to KMPlayer (remove only) version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
KMPlayer (remove only) is an application released by the software company PandoraTV. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:45:07.183