KMPlayer (remove only)
This page contains complete information on how to remove KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCPandoraTV
. You can find out more on PandoraTV or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kmplayer.com
to get more details about KMPlayer (remove only) on PandoraTV's website. KMPlayer (remove only) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 9.88 MB (10364016 bytes) on disk and is called KMPlayer.exe.
KMPlayer (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which take 35.54 MB (37270412
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.88 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of KMPlayer (remove only). For more KMPlayer (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:The files below remain on your disk when you remove KMPlayer (remove only):
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
KMPlayer (remove only) is a program released by the software company PandoraTV. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete KMPlayer (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". The KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:07:46.067