This web page is about KMPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KMPlayer3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 10.41 MB (10912256 bytes) on disk and is called KMPlayer.exe. A way to uninstall KMPlayer from your PC
The following executables are installed along with KMPlayer. They take about 12.00 MB (12578899
bytes) on disk.
- KMPlayer.exe (10.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (360.08 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.24 MB)
Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete KMPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KMPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMPlayer". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer program will be found very quickly. When you click KMPlayer in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about KMPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130