This page contains complete information on how to uninstall KMPlayer 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 from your computerCopyright 2012 by KMP Media
. More information about Copyright 2012 by KMP Media can be seen here
. Please open http://www.kmplayer.com/es
if you want to read more on KMPlayer 18.104.22.168 on Copyright 2012 by KMP Media's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KMPlayer 22.214.171.124. The program's main executable file is named KMPlayer.exe and occupies 9.88 MB (10362992 bytes).
The following executables are contained in KMPlayer 126.96.36.199. They take 35.71 MB (37443138
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.88 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninst.exe (169.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (144.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of KMPlayer 184.108.40.206.
KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 is a program released by the software company Copyright 2012 by KMP Media. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall KMPlayer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall KMPlayer 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "KMPlayer 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about KMPlayer 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com/es
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KMPlayer 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KMPlayer 18.104.22.168 by Copyright 2012 by KMP Media from your PC, we are not saying that KMPlayer 22.214.171.124 by Copyright 2012 by KMP Media is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KMPlayer 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:44:02.673