This info is about KKBOX for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall KKBOX from your computerKKBOX Taiwan Co., Ltd.
. Further information on KKBOX Taiwan Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to KKBOX at https://www.kkbox.com
. KKBOX is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\KKBOX directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling KKBOX is C:\Windows\iun6002.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. KKBOX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.43 MB (5689312 bytes) on disk.
KKBOX contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.44 MB (5705152
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (15.47 KB)
- KKBOX.exe (5.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of KKBOX. You can find below info on other releases of KKBOX:
...click to view all...
KKBOX is a program released by KKBOX Taiwan Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove KKBOX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall KKBOX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KKBOX or simply click the Search field and type in "KKBOX". If it exists on your system the KKBOX app will be found very quickly. After you click KKBOX in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about KKBOX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KKBOX:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.kkbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\iun6002.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KKBOX.
8. After removing KKBOX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KKBOX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KKBOX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KKBOX by KKBOX Taiwan Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that KKBOX by KKBOX Taiwan Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KKBOX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 08:46:09.787