KG-UV Commander is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall KG-UV Commander from your systemJim Mitchell
. Go over here
for more details on Jim Mitchell. More information about the software KG-UV Commander can be found at http://www.kc8unj.com
. Usually the KG-UV Commander program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KG-UV Commander directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\KG-UV Commander\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KG-UV Commander. The application's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) on disk and is labeled KGUVCmd.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside KG-UV Commander. They take about 1.76 MB (1849630
bytes) on disk.
- KGUVCmd.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
KG-UV Commander is an application released by the software company Jim Mitchell. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove KG-UV Commander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase KG-UV Commander from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KG-UV Commander or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KG-UV Commander". If it is installed on your PC the KG-UV Commander app will be found very quickly. After you click KG-UV Commander in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding KG-UV Commander, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KG-UV Commander:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kc8unj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KG-UV Commander\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KG-UV Commander.
8. After uninstalling KG-UV Commander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KG-UV Commander which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KG-UV Commander with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KG-UV Commander by Jim Mitchell from your PC, nor are we saying that KG-UV Commander by Jim Mitchell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KG-UV Commander in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:07:46.020