You can find on this page details on how to uninstall KEPServerEX for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall KEPServerEX from your PCKepware
. Open here
where you can find out more on Kepware. Please follow http://www.kepware.com
if you want to read more on KEPServerEX on Kepware's web page. KEPServerEX is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\KEPServerEx directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for KEPServerEX is RunDll32. KEPServerEX's main file takes around 1.01 MB (1060864 bytes) and is called ServerMain.exe.
KEPServerEX contains of the executables below. They take 2.30 MB (2408448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dataexchangeclient.exe (152.00 KB)
- kselogger.exe (32.00 KB)
- opcquickclient.exe (216.00 KB)
- ServerMain.exe (1.01 MB)
- Simple VB .NET OPC Example.exe (160.00 KB)
- InTouchClientTagBrowser.exe (28.00 KB)
- mbplus_netbrowse.exe (68.00 KB)
- NetLink_Configuration.exe (272.00 KB)
- UserConfigDrv_GUI_u.exe (388.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.270.416.0
of KEPServerEX. You can find below a few links to other KEPServerEX versions:
...click to view all...
KEPServerEX is an application released by Kepware. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall KEPServerEX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KEPServerEX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KEPServerEX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KEPServerEX". If it is installed on your PC the KEPServerEX application will be found automatically. When you click KEPServerEX in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KEPServerEX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KEPServerEX:
- The publisher is: http://www.kepware.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KEPServerEX.
8. After removing KEPServerEX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KEPServerEX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KEPServerEX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KEPServerEX by Kepware from your computer, nor are we saying that KEPServerEX by Kepware is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KEPServerEX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 20:03:50.227