KD Search Analyzer
KD Search Analyzer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall KD Search Analyzer from your systemAppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.
. More data about AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.appbreed.com
to get more data about KD Search Analyzer on AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\KDSearchAnalyzer directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Windows\KD Search Analyzer\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\KDSearchAnalyzer\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall KD Search Analyzer. kdsearchanalyzer.exe is the KD Search Analyzer's main executable file and it takes close to 47.53 MB (49842377 bytes) on disk.
KD Search Analyzer contains of the executables below. They take 47.53 MB (49842377
bytes) on disk.
- kdsearchanalyzer.exe (47.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of KD Search Analyzer. You can find here a few links to other KD Search Analyzer releases:
KD Search Analyzer is a program released by the software company AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall KD Search Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove KD Search Analyzer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KD Search Analyzer or simply click the Search feature and type in "KD Search Analyzer". The KD Search Analyzer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KD Search Analyzer in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about KD Search Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KD Search Analyzer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.appbreed.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\KD Search Analyzer\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\KDSearchAnalyzer\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KD Search Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling KD Search Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KD Search Analyzer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KD Search Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KD Search Analyzer by AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that KD Search Analyzer by AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KD Search Analyzer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:29:19.707