KC Softwares VideoInspector
KC Softwares VideoInspector is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall KC Softwares VideoInspector from your PCKC Softwares
. More information on KC Softwares can be found here
. Further information about KC Softwares VideoInspector can be found at http://www.kcsoftwares.com
. KC Softwares VideoInspector is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\VideoInspector folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. KC Softwares VideoInspector's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\VideoInspector\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.00 MB (1052672 bytes) on disk and is labeled VideoInspector.exe.
KC Softwares VideoInspector contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1129417
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
- VideoInspector.exe (1.00 MB)
You can find below a few links to other KC Softwares VideoInspector releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove KC Softwares VideoInspector from your computer.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall KC Softwares VideoInspector:
- C:\Program Files\KC Softwares\VideoInspector
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\KC Softwares\VideoInspector
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\KC Softwares\VideoInspector\AviBitrateGrapher.exe
- C:\Program Files\KC Softwares\VideoInspector\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\KC Softwares\VideoInspector\Uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files\KC Softwares\VideoInspector\VideoInspector.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KC Softwares\VideoInspector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\KC Softwares VideoInspector_is1
KC Softwares VideoInspector is an application by the software company KC Softwares. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove KC Softwares VideoInspector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete KC Softwares VideoInspector from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KC Softwares VideoInspector or simply click the Search field and type in "KC Softwares VideoInspector". If it exists on your system the KC Softwares VideoInspector app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KC Softwares VideoInspector in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about KC Softwares VideoInspector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KC Softwares VideoInspector:
- The publisher is: http://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\VideoInspector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KC Softwares VideoInspector.
8. After removing KC Softwares VideoInspector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KC Softwares VideoInspector that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KC Softwares VideoInspector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KC Softwares VideoInspector by KC Softwares from your computer, nor are we saying that KC Softwares VideoInspector by KC Softwares is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KC Softwares VideoInspector supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:41:16.733