KC Softwares HDDExpert
KC Softwares HDDExpert is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert from your systemKC Softwares
. Open here
for more details on KC Softwares. Please open http://www.kcsoftwares.com
if you want to read more on KC Softwares HDDExpert on KC Softwares's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert. The program's main executable file occupies 1.25 MB (1311744 bytes) on disk and is called HDDExpert.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside KC Softwares HDDExpert. They take about 2.04 MB (2135446
bytes) on disk.
- HDDExpert.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (804.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of KC Softwares HDDExpert. You can find below info on other application versions of KC Softwares HDDExpert:
...click to view all...
KC Softwares HDDExpert is a program marketed by KC Softwares. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase KC Softwares HDDExpert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete KC Softwares HDDExpert from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KC Softwares HDDExpert or simply click the Search field and type in "KC Softwares HDDExpert". If it exists on your system the KC Softwares HDDExpert program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KC Softwares HDDExpert in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KC Softwares HDDExpert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KC Softwares HDDExpert:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert.
8. After removing KC Softwares HDDExpert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KC Softwares HDDExpert that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KC Softwares HDDExpert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares from your computer, we are not saying that KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-25 05:39:25.010