This info is about KADE Loader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall KADE Loader from your systemKADE
. Further information on KADE can be seen here
. Click on http://kadevice.com/
to get more information about KADE Loader on KADE's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KADE Loader directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for KADE Loader is C:\Program Files (x86)\KADE Loader\uninstall.exe. loader.exe is the KADE Loader's main executable file and it takes about 6.83 MB (7156920 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of KADE Loader. They occupy an average of 14.13 MB (14814454
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (825.52 KB)
- keytest.exe (4.86 MB)
- loader.exe (6.83 MB)
- saystatic.exe (71.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (69.53 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- avrdude.exe (336.01 KB)
- bootloadHID.exe (8.00 KB)
- dfu-programmer.exe (238.89 KB)
The current page applies to KADE Loader version 1.0
KADE Loader is a program offered by the software company KADE. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase KADE Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase KADE Loader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KADE Loader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KADE Loader". If it exists on your system the KADE Loader program will be found very quickly. After you click KADE Loader in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KADE Loader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KADE Loader:
- The software company is: http://kadevice.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KADE Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KADE Loader.
8. After uninstalling KADE Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KADE Loader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KADE Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KADE Loader by KADE from your computer, we are not saying that KADE Loader by KADE is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KADE Loader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 14:36:00.320