KA Lite version 0.12.9
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove KA Lite version 0.12.9 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall KA Lite version 0.12.9 from your PCFoundation for Learning Equality
. More info about Foundation for Learning Equality can be read here
. Please open http://learningequality.org/
if you want to read more on KA Lite version 0.12.9 on Foundation for Learning Equality's website. KA Lite version 0.12.9 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KA Lite directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for KA Lite version 0.12.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KA Lite\unins000.exe. KA Lite version 0.12.9's main file takes about 165.00 KB (168960 bytes) and is called KA Lite.exe.
KA Lite version 0.12.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 878.66 KB (899745
bytes) on disk.
- KA Lite.exe (165.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
The current web page applies to KA Lite version 0.12.9 version 0.12.9
KA Lite version 0.12.9 is a program by Foundation for Learning Equality. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall KA Lite version 0.12.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KA Lite version 0.12.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KA Lite version 0.12.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "KA Lite version 0.12.9". The KA Lite version 0.12.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KA Lite version 0.12.9 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KA Lite version 0.12.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KA Lite version 0.12.9:
- The software company is: http://learningequality.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KA Lite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KA Lite version 0.12.9.
8. After removing KA Lite version 0.12.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KA Lite version 0.12.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KA Lite version 0.12.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KA Lite version 0.12.9 by Foundation for Learning Equality from your PC, nor are we saying that KA Lite version 0.12.9 by Foundation for Learning Equality is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KA Lite version 0.12.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-02 09:44:35.627