You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall K9-PC Protector for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall K9-PC Protector from your systemk9tools.com
. Check out here
for more information on k9tools.com. You can read more about related to K9-PC Protector at http://www.k9tools.com
. Usually the K9-PC Protector program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector directory, depending on the user's option during setup. K9-PC Protector's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6904632 bytes) on disk and is called k9pcp.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside K9-PC Protector. They take about 8.74 MB (9163800
bytes) on disk.
- AppManager.exe (481.30 KB)
- k9amUninstall.exe (530.80 KB)
- k9pcp.exe (6.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- clamscan.exe (14.80 KB)
The current web page applies to K9-PC Protector version 126.96.36.19914
alone. You can find here a few links to other K9-PC Protector releases:
K9-PC Protector has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
K9-PC Protector is an application released by k9tools.com. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase K9-PC Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase K9-PC Protector from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K9-PC Protector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K9-PC Protector". If it is installed on your PC the K9-PC Protector program will be found very quickly. When you click K9-PC Protector in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding K9-PC Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for K9-PC Protector:
- The publisher is: http://www.k9tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K9-PC Protector.
8. After removing K9-PC Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K9-PC Protector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K9-PC Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove K9-PC Protector by k9tools.com from your PC, we are not saying that K9-PC Protector by k9tools.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove K9-PC Protector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:57:34.937