K-litePro 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall K-litePro 184.108.40.206 from your PCK-litePro Development Team
. Check out here
where you can find out more on K-litePro Development Team. More details about the software K-litePro 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://k-litepro.com/home/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-litePro directory (same installation drive as Windows). K-litePro 18.104.22.168's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-litePro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called k-litepro.exe and it has a size of 3.79 MB (3973120 bytes).
The following executables are contained in K-litePro 22.214.171.124. They occupy 4.42 MB (4635069
bytes) on disk.
- k-litepro.exe (3.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (646.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of K-litePro 188.8.131.52.
K-litePro 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by K-litePro Development Team. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall K-litePro 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall K-litePro 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-litePro 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "K-litePro 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the K-litePro 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click K-litePro 184.108.40.206 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about K-litePro 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for K-litePro 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://k-litepro.com/home/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\K-litePro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-litePro 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing K-litePro 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-litePro 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-litePro 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-litePro 220.127.116.11 by K-litePro Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that K-litePro 18.104.22.168 by K-litePro Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove K-litePro 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 05:50:48.030