K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 for Windows. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 5.55 MB (5818368 bytes) on disk and is titled mpc-hc.exe. A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 from your computer
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.37 MB (12967507
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.55 MB)
- Win7DSFilterTweaker.exe (1.11 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (2.03 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 version 9.8.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\PrograUserName Files\K-Lite Codec Pack
Additional values that you should delete:
- C:\PrograUserName Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\Icaros\WindowsCodecs.dll
Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0". The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 application will be found automatically. When you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130