K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7
You can find below details on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 for Windows. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7's primary file takes about 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) and is named ac3config.exe. A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 from your PC
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.96 MB (18828375
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- ac3config.exe (20.00 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (328.00 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.28 MB)
- mplayerc.exe (4.18 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (669.00 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (133.56 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- graphedit.exe (208.00 KB)
- graphstudio.exe (1.12 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (905.50 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
- Win7DSFilterTweaker.exe (1.10 MB)
- gspot.exe (904.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 version 4.1.7
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\ffdshow\custom matrices\andreas_78er.matrix.xcm
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\ffdshow\custom matrices\andreas_doppelte_99er.matrix.xcm
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\ffdshow\custom matrices\andreas_einfache_99er.matrix.xcm
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\ffdshow\custom matrices\Bulletproof's Heavy Compression Matrix.xcm
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7". The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 application will be found very quickly. When you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130