K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 from your computerKLCP
. Go over here
for more info on KLCP. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 26.59 MB (27884255
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.86 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.81 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.49 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.88 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This data is about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 version 12.9.7
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 is an application marketed by the software company KLCP. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 program will be found very quickly. After you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.9.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 15:35:46.757