K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. Usually the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8. gdsmux.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 349.00 KB (357376 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 from your computer
The executable files below are installed alongside K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8. They occupy about 16.82 MB (17641227
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpc-hc_nvo.exe (5.90 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.17 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.7.8
of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8.
Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130