K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. Usually the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled gdsmux.exe and occupies 349.00 KB (357376 bytes). A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 from your computer
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.65 MB (23745291
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.89 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.17 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.41 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This data is about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 version 10.7.1
If you are manually uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\gunins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe
Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130