K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 for Windows. Usually the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5. madHcCtrl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.61 MB (2739480 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 from your computer
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.42 MB (22461635
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.61 MB)
- mpc-hc_nvo.exe (5.59 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (3.97 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.16 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 version 10.3.5
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130