K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 for Windows. Usually the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5. madHcCtrl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.61 MB (2739480 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 from your PC
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.42 MB (22461635
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.61 MB)
- mpc-hc_nvo.exe (5.59 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (3.97 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.16 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 version 10.3.5
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\DCBass\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\DCBass\bass_aac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\DCBass\bass_ofr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\DCBass\bass_tak.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130