K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 is "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". gdsmux.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 349.00 KB (357376 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 from your system
The executable files below are part of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0. They occupy an average of 14.21 MB (14895051
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.55 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (4.13 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.11 MB)
- fourcc.exe (6.00 KB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (3.68 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
This info is about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 version 10.0.0
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Media Player Classic\mpc-hc.exe
Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0". The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130